House League Registration Now Open!
NEW FOR 2017 - HOUSE LEAGUE REGISTRATION DEADLINES
Bronco and Mustang players:
- Space is limited, and teams will be formed mid-March, so don't delay, register NOW!
Pinto and T-Ball players:
- PINTO - DEADLINE TO REGISTER: APRIL 1st
- T-BALL SESSION 1 - DEADLINE TO REGISTER: April 22nd
- T-BALL SESSION 2 - DEADLINE TO REGISTER: May 22nd
- Pinto teams will be announced early April
- T-Ball session 1 teams will be announced early May
- T-Ball session 2 teams will be announced early June
- Space is limited, so register now!
Stay up to date with LBYBA - Like us on Facebook!
2017 8U TRAVEL TEAM TRYOUTS - UPDATED!
The Lake Bluff Youth Baseball Association is pleased to announce that we will be offering an 8-year old travel team this upcoming travel season.
The travel season games will commence at the end of May and concludes at the end of July. Practices will begin early May.
We will be holding tryouts for the 2017 team on Sunday, April 9th at Weshinskey Field in Artesian Park, Lake Bluff - 10:30-11:45AM
If there is a rainout, make-up date will be determined.
Please note the following age restriction and tryout time:
Eligible players must be 8 years old or younger as of May 1, 2017 (typically 2nd graders but 1st graders are welcome).
• Be sure to bring your glove, bat, baseball pants, cleats, and cap (those trying out should not wear anything that reflects prior Travel Team participation).
• Participants should arrive on time to check-in at the warming hut pavilion and have time for proper warm up/stretching.
• We will start the tryout promptly at 10:30 AM.
ALL PLAYERS MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND THE TRYOUT USING THE LINK BELOW:
Questions? See the Travel page for more information.
2017 HOUSE LEAGUE REGISTRATION - OPEN NOW!
Registration for the 2017 Lake Bluff House Leagues opens in early February. Lake Bluff Baseball is happy to offer baseball programs for boys and girls at the following levels:
- T-Ball (Grade: Pre-K & K, typically 5 and 6 year olds).
- Pinto (Grades: 1st & 2nd, typically 7 & 8 year olds)
- Mustang (Grades: 3rd & 4th, typically 9 & 10 year olds)
- Bronco (Grades: 5th & 6th, typically 11 & 12 year olds)
Register early to avoid being wait-listed; league sizes are limited.
LBBA encourages children to play with their grade level. We will evaluate players wishing to "play up" on a player by player basis. Contact us for further information on this policy.
2017 Travel team rosters have been set for the 9U-14U levels.
8U tryouts will be held on April 9th, 2017.
To participate in the Travel League, LBYBA requires 8 through 12 year olds to play in our spring House League. The travel season generally begins at the end of May and runs thru the end of July.
Tryouts for the 2018 Travel Season will be held in August / September 2017.
For more information on LBBA Travel teams, click here.
Questions? Contact us.
Mustang & Bronco
Mustang and Bronco leagues are designed to expose kids at all skill levels to the game of baseball. Players will have the opportunity to play different positions during the season.
At the Mustang and Bronco level, the typical season is 7 practices, 14 games, plus an end of the season double elimination tournament.
Typically, we hold 2-3 sessions during the week (Tue/Wed/ or Thur), and 1 or 2 games on Saturdays. Times: Weeknights - 5-7:30 PM, Saturday - mornings or early afternoons.
To learn more about Mustang and Bronco leagues, click here.
Pinto & T-Ball
T-Ball and Pinto levels introduce kids to baseball in a fun and safe environment. Kids will build baseball knowledge, develop skills, and HAVE FUN!
T-Ball Baseball (PreK & K): One session during the week and one on Saturdays. Times: TBD
To learn more about T-Ball, click here.
Pinto Baseball (1st & 2nd grade): Two sessions during the week (Monday and Wednesday - 6PM)and one on Saturdays Am (Time TBD)
To learn more about Pinto, click here.